TPU & BPT is an intensive two-day workshop aimed at specialists in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. At the end of the training attendees will have the knowledge and skill to:
- Understand the principles of using 2D & 3D TPU in assessing pelvic floor disorders.
- Appreciate the different TPU techniques to optimise image acquisition.
- Differentiate between normal and abnormal findings on static and dynamic imaging.
- Recognise evidence based interventions for the prevention of perineal trauma.
- Perform the continuous technique for episiotomy and second-degree tears repair
- Undertake end-to-end & overlap repairs of obstetric Anal Sphincter injuries (OASIs).
- Ultrasound in labour
- Normal pelvic anatomy by TPU
- TPU, Technique, instrumentation and basic principles
- Imaging of Pelvic floor disorders
- Interventions to reduce risk of perineal trauma
- Episiotomy and 2nd degree perineal trauma
- Diagnosis and Management of OASIS
- Exoanal sphincter imaging
- Video Demonstratione of pisiotomy Repair and OASIS repair
- Hands on Episiotomy repair, OASIS repair, and 3D/4D software analysis and volume manipulation