AECS in collaboration with Universitätsklinikum Schleswig-Holstein (UKSH) proudly announce Advanced Diploma in ART and Reproductive Medicine. This online course provides a one-on-one comprehensive training in the clinical management & Laboratory practices to develop knowledge and skills in all aspects of IVF & Reproductive Medicine.
(September 14 – 18, 2022) 5 DAYS ONLINE COURSE – EVERY DAY UAE TIMEZONE 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- How did ART improve over the last 50 years??
- One Stop Infertility Service & 3D TVS in ART
- Down Regulation- state of the art in ART
- IVF: When to do and when not to do..?
- Live Procedures from the Operating Room Hysteroscopy before IVF, Live OPU, ET under USG Guiding, Video for TESA / PESA (Subject to availability of the cases)
- Essentials in controlled Ovarian Super Ovulation with protocols on ovulation induction
Complication of Ovarian Stimulation Prevention and Management
- Different types of Agonist Protocols, Antagonist Protocols when and where to use
- Applied Endocrinology in ART
- Social Freezing and Fertility preservation options an overview – including specifications on vitrification.
- Hysteroscopy in ART
- Tricks for the improvement of Follicular Puncture (FP),
- Embryo Transfer (ET) and Support of Corpus Luteum Phase (CLP)
- Surgical Interventions before ART
- Egg collection and Embryo Transfer Made Easy
- Principles of Congenital anomalies (adhesions, septum, uterus bicorn is, Roberts Uterus) Detection and Treatment
- USG in Infertility and Follicular monitoring in IUI / IVF Cycles
- Assisted Conception for women with PCO/PCOS
- The life of a good egg- from oocyte to blastocyst
- Understanding the IVF lab and how it is measured
- The basic semen analysis and beyond. How does this direct patient care?