AECS in collaboration with Universitätsklinikum Schleswig-Holstein (UKSH) proudly announce Advanced Diploma in ART and Reproductive Medicine. This online course provides a one-on-one comprehensive training in the clinical management & Laboratory practices to develop knowledge and skills in all aspects of IVF & Reproductive Medicine.
(April 15 – 19, 2021) 5 DAYS ONLINE COURSE – EVERY DAY UAE TIMEZONE 3:00pm to 7:30pm
- In Detail evaluation and work up of infertile couples!
- Gain in depth knowledge of stimulation protocols
- Gear up for difficult situations- IVM, Abdominal OPU, OPU in endometriosis
- Fertility enhancing surgeries
- Poor responders- Does Poseidon classification help!
- Embryo biopsy / Non invasive PGS-A — What does the evidence say- Tips for taking embryo biopsy
- Fertility Preservation- Is it the need of the hour!
- Complications and management
- Controlled Ovarian Hyperstimulation And Down Regulation Of The Ovary – An Overview.
- What Is The Ovarian Reserve And How Can We Test It For ART
- Induction Protocols And Follicular Monitoring In IUI
- Complications Of Ovarian Stimulation Prevention And Management
- Finer aspects of Ovum Pick Up and Embryo transfer
- How to manage thin endometrium and Endometrial preparation in segmented cycle
- Role of ERA in Recurrent Implantation failures
- IVF: when to do & when not to do
- AZOOSPERMIA – State of the ART Management
- Complications of IVF
- Ovarian Stimulation for IVF
- Endocrinology Of Ovary (For Natural & Assisted Conception (Including Natural Pregnancy, Ovulation Induction, Controlled Ovarian Stimulation, Controlled Ovarian Hyperstimulation).
- Different Types Of Agonist Protocols
- Antagonist Protocols When And Where To Use