This 3-day course of cosmetic gynecology in Online, is organised in collaboration with International Association of Aesthetic Gynecology and Sexual Wellbeing (IAAGSW).
- History and Introduction
- Consultation and Patient selection
- Patient counseling
- indications in aesthetic and functional gynecology
- 360 Overview of Aesthetic Gynecology
- Does Terminology matter?
- Types of Aesthetic Gynaecology treatments
- Dermal Filler in Vaginal Rejuvenation; Hydration, Labia Majora Augmentation
- Video: Correction of Labia Majora deflation, Introitus and Vaginal canal Hydration.
- Radio Frequency for Vaginal Rejuvenation – e.g. Thermiva
- Vulvarand Anal pigmentation; Causes and predisposing factors
- Vulvar Bleaching; Indications, patients selections, different techniques for different skin types
- How can you maintain the results in vulvar and Anal Bleaching
- Contraindications for Bleaching
- PRP in Vaginal and Vulvar Rejuvenation (O Shot)
- Carboxytherapy : Indications in Aesthetic Gynaecology
- Plasma Light (PLEXR) for Vulvar rejuvenation (Labia Majora and Labia Minora rejuvenation)
- The Latest in Mesotherapy and micro needling in Vulvar and Anal rejuvenation.
- LED: The latest non-invasive treatment in Vulvo-Vaginal rejuvenation, comparison of machines available in the market.
- Laser for Vaginal Rejuvenation and Vulvar Bleaching – e.g. Syneron Candela
- Growth Factors in Vaginal rejuvenation treatments; AQ VRS Growth Factors, why choosing the right growth factors is very important.
- How to introduce the Non-Surgical Aesthetic Gynaecology treatments to your practice.
- Types of Labia Minora hypertrophy
- Proper examination of Labia Minora hypertrophyand Clitoral hood
- Labiaplasty, Indications, Types of surgeries.
- Vaginoplasty, How to treat (Video Demonstration)
- Classic technique of Labia Minora Plasty and Clitoral hood reduction (VIDEO)
- Combination of Cosmetic Gynecological Surgeries and Classic Gynecological Surgeries
All treatments will be explained in details along with step by step video demonstration of the treatment.