It is the only course targeted to practicality of day to day practice. Real life case discussion and hands on training. Learn out patient loop cone and needle cone (netz/swetz) for advanced cases on STATE OF THE ART SIMULATORS with Mr. Khan the leading ambulatory gynaecologist from London.
- The Normal Cervix and changes through Age
- Basics of Cervical Cytology
- Basics of Cervical Pathology
- Biology of HPV
- Role of HPV in CIN
- Basics Principles of Colposcopy
- Colposcopy of abnormal cervix
- Reid Score – Swede Score – IFCPC Classification
- Colposcopy in Difficult conditions (Pregnancy – Menopause – HIV)
- VAIN, VIN and AIN: Classification, Diagnosis and Management
- How to manage High grade smear
- How to manage Low grade smear
- CGIN and Micro-inavasive Cancer: Colposcopy and Management
- How to set up your Colposcopy Clinic
- Why, When and How to Treat CIN?
- Complications and management of Complications
- VDO on treatment/complication Management
- Needle Cone (Only course where we teach this technique)
Continuing Medical Education
DHA – CME Hours Offered.
BSCCP – This course is suitable for BSCCP accreditation.
RCOG – This course is CME registered with The Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists.