AECS in collaboration with Universitätsklinikum Schleswig-Holstein (UKSH) proudly announce Post Graduate Diploma in ART and Reproductive Medicine. This online course provides a one-on-one comprehensive training in the clinical management & Laboratory practices to develop knowledge and skills in all aspects of IVF & Reproductive Medicine.
(August 14 – 18, 2020) 5 DAYS ONLINE COURSE – EVERY DAY UAE TIMEZONE 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- Step by Step IVF Process
- Algorithms of stimulation protocols
- Optimizing the result of IUI
- Is Social egg Freezing “the need of the hour”..!
- Controlled Ovarian Stimulation protocols and follicular punctures
- Controversies in embryo transfer
- Ultrasound in ART
- Hysteroscopy in ART – Fine Tunning
- Value of Progestrone and Corpus luteal support in ART
- IVF and Ectopic Pregnancies
- Understanding oocyte quality – for the Gynaecologist
- Lifestyle – Impacts and Interventions in ART
- Minimising Treatment Failures in ART
- Patients & Care Provider friendly Treatment flow charts
- Assisted Conception for women with PCO/PCOS
- Embryo Transfer Techniques
- To Freeze or not to freeze – Freeze all for all..?
- Fertility Preservation in cancer, chronic diseases and for social reasons
- Recurrent pregnancy loss – An update
- Translating semen analysis and sperm processing into clinical practice
- IVF: When to do and When not to do
- Azoospermia, state of the Art Management.
- Complications of IVF
- Emotional Distress after IVF