The course is aimed at Gynaecologists (Consultants and Senior Trainees) with interest in Pelvic Floor Reconstruction & Urogynaecology Surgery.
ONLINE COURSE LECTURES
- Laparoscopic anatomy of pelvic floor
- Rationale of Colpo Suspension techniques
- Laparoscopic suturing, the basis for good suspension
- How to make the Ureter your friend and not your enemy
- Prophylaxis of douglascel formation and vault prolapse at “Total Laparoscopic hysterectomy” (TLH) (Lecture and video)
- Anatomy, Rationale and procedure of TVT-O
- Sacro colposuspension / Burch colposuspension
- Surgical management of Vesico Vaginal Fistula
- Extraperitoneal Colposuspension – A Renaissance?
- Laparoscopic native tissue repair – technique and data!
- Pectopexy with and without Uterine or Cervical Preservation
- Management of post hysterectomy Vaginal Vault Prolapse
- Vaginal Hysterectomy Vs Non Hysterectomy procedures
- Management of Uterovaginal prolapse
- Management of Re-current UTI in female
- Surgical Methods (Colposuspension, Laparosocpic Paravaginal Repair, Bulking agent,
- facial sling) in the Managment of USI
- Understanding Urodynamics and Minimal Invasive management of USI
- Management of Over-active Bladder
- Vaginal Surgical approach of management of Genital Prolapse
REGISTRATION / QUERIES
+971 50 439 8837 /+971 55 532 2030