The MRCOG course in Dubai is designed to provide a solid core to support physicians in preparing for MRCOG Part-3 Exam. Participants will attend the lectures to cover all testing modules. Mock practical practice to increase passing rate among foreign graduates.
- The course will focus on developing skills in the five domains
that are now assessed: information gathering, patient safety, communication with patients and their relatives, communication with colleagues, and applied clinical knowledge.
- Provide an up-to-date overview of material covering important topics in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Equip candidates with techniques for the MRCOG part 3.
- Practice how to deal with situations such as: breaking bad news, dealing with angry patients.
- Provide personal individual feedback on a one to one basis at the end of the course.
- Provide technique on how to improve the communication skills with patients and colleagues.
- ACCREDITATION Forest MRCOG Courses.