This intensive course reflects the current MRCOG Part 3 exam, and is organised and conducted by an experienced UK Consultant & RCOG Examiner. The emphasis will be on practicing exam questions with individual feedback, hot topics, generic skills – including communication/counselling, clinical scenarios, breaking bad news, risk management, audit, protocols, and literature appraisal. Ideal for candidates who have never worked in UK. This will maximise your chances of success, as our pass rate is over 90%, with a number of MRCOG gold medalists coming through our courses.
- The MRCOG Part 3 Exam Techniques & How to Pass?
- Leaflet Appraisal: Skills & Practice
- Audit: Techniques, Skills & Practice
- Clinical Protocols: Techniques, Skills & Practice
- Counselling & Communication Skills
- Surgical instruments and clinical scenarios
- Mock Circuit: Exam
- Mock Circuit: Feedback
- Hot Topics
- General Feed-back
- Trouble shooting