This 3-day hands-on intensive programme is intended to provide GDPs the principles and techniques involved in Minor Oral Surgical (MOS) procedures. The course will cover soft tissue handling, surgical extractions, wisdom tooth removal, radicular surgery, socket preservation, bone grafting, suturing and management of complications. The course will also include hands-on practice on animal jaws everyday.
- Assess the patients before MOS Procedures.
- Perform surgical extractions & wisdom tooth removal.
- Help the patients with socket preservation after extractions.
- Gently manipulate the soft tissues during the MOS procedures.
- Apply the knowledge in managing complications during the MOS procedures.