HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COURSE
IN ASSOCIATION WITH CENTRE FOR ADVANCE MEDICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING AND CANCER PREVENTION UK
It is the only course targeted to practicality of day to day practice. Real life case discussion and hands on training. Learn out patient loop cone and needle cone (netz/swetz) for advanced cases on state of the art simulators with mr. Khan the leading ambulatory gynaecologist from london.
APPROVED BY : BSCCP – British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
COURSE CONTENTS (BASIC – 2 days (3000 AED))
- The Normal Cervix and changes through Age
- Basics of Cervical Cytology
- Basics of Cervical Pathology
- Biology of HPV
- Role of HPV in CIN
- Basics Principles of Colposcopy
- Colposcopy of abnormal cervix
- Reid Score – Swede Score – IFCPC Classiﬁcation
- Colposcopy in Diﬃcult conditions (Pregnancy – Menopause – HIV)
- VAIN, VIN and AIN: Classiﬁcation, Diagnosis and
- How to manage High grade smear
- How to manage Low grade smear
- How to set up your Colposcopy Clinic
- CGIN and Micro-inavasive Cancer: Colposcopy and
- Why, When and How to Treat CIN?
- Complications and management of Complications
- VDO on treatment/complication Management
- Needle Cone (Only course where we teach this technique)
COURSE CONTENTS (ADVANCE – 1 day (1500 AED))
- Self sampling HPV test : New techniques
- HPV vaccine : Basic and recent updates
- CIN2 : to treat or Not to treat
- Microinvasion or early invasive CIN : Is Cone biopsy Safe?
- Use of Bio Makers in the management of CIN
- Multifocal Lower Genital tract disese
- How to manage vulval symptoms
- Interactive Case Disscussions (Real life cases)
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
– DHA CME Hours Oﬀered
– BSCCP This course is suitable for BSCCP accreditation.
– RCOG This course is CME registered with The Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists.