The IOTA Certification Program is for GYNAECOLOGISTS, RADIOLOGISTS, AND SONOLOGISTS desiring to enhance their ultrasound skills, in the evaluation of adnexal masses. Adnexal masses are frequently encountered and are often a challenge to diagnose. Accurate characterization of adnexal masses is crucial for appropriate management.
This purpose of this program is to provide knowledge of international accepted
standardized terminologies and methodologies for evaluating adnexal masses.
This will help in determining whether these masses are benign or malignant,
and their likely pathology.
Dr. Mala Sibal has been authorized by the IOTA GROUP to conduct IOTA Certification Courses and exams in Asia. A test will be conducted at the end of the program. On passing the IOTA test you will be certified by the IOTA GROUP (Europe). A certificate will be provided by them and your name will be uploaded on the IOTA website under the list of certified members.
- IOTA Basics
- Spectrum of Adnexal Masses and Pattern Recognition
- Evaluation of Adnexal Masses – IOTA models
- Interactive Practice Session
- IOTA Test & DiscussionCourse Educational Methods
- Endometriosis: Beyond the Ground Glass Appearance
- Tips and Tricks of Gynecological Ultrasound