This 3 days program shall be taught by trainers using dry and wet tissue conditions. We use real time training equipment and demonstrations of all essentials and laparoscopic procedure. This course is endorsed by Kiel School of Gynecological Endoscopy University Hospital Schelswig-Holstein Kiel Germany & Society of Laparoscopic Surgeins (SLS), U.S.A.
- Anatomy is the mother and exposure is the father of laparoscopic surgery.
- Abdominal Entry – Abdominal Access.
- Do instruments make you a good Surgeon?
- Energy Sources in Endoscopic Surgery.
- Basics in endoscopic suturing and introduction to training models.
- Anesthesia in Endoscopy.
- Myomectomies and their challenges.
- Laparoscopic management of Endometriosis and Adenomyosis.
- Adnexal Surgery in Detail.
- Ergonomics and Theatre set-up, day care surgery and advanced procedures.
- Endoscopic Hysterectomies, past and future – steps to proceed.
- Role of minimal access strategies to improve assisted conception outcome.
- Endoscopic Surgery in Pregnancy.
- Laparoscopy in oncology.
- Past, present and future of Gynecological Endoscopic Surgery – Where we are today?
- Clinical Anatomy and steps of Ureteric Dissection.
- Power Morcellation in Laparoscopic / Vaginal Surgery.
- Adhesion Prevention – Case Discussions and Complications.