This course will provide hands-on training with detail multiple endoscopic hysterectomy techniques using lectures with slides and videos, suturing challenges on pelvic trainers and life surgery will be done by each participant on goats. You will learn TLH (Total laparoscopic Hysterectomy) and SLH (Subtotal laparoscopic Hysterectomy) as well as RLH (Radical laparoscopic Hysterectomies) and lymphadenectomies by using 4 advanced learning techniques: videos, haptic, didactic, and learning by doing.
- Laparoscopic Clinical Anatomy: Intra-peritoneal and Retroperitoneal Landmarks.
- Access to peritoneum and avoiding complications.
- Subtotal Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (SLH) preparations, steps, and results.
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (TLH).
- Radical Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (RLH), lymphadenectomies, para-vesical, parametrial and pararectal spaces.
- Introduction to goat anatomy & training on pelvic trainers.
- Suture Basics: Vaginal Vault Closure, Closure of Enterotomy, Cystotomy, and Colostomy.
- Avoiding and managing urologic and bowel complications and preventing infectious complications.
- Should ovaries and tubes be resected at Laparoscopic Hysterectomies?
- When is myomectomy and when is Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (LTH) or Laparoscopic Subtotal Hysterectomy (LSH) indicated?
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery – Endometriosis and beyond.
- Stepwise TLH unedited, nonstop video using bipolar and monopolar devices, harmonic scapel and thermofusion technology.