This 3-day workshop of cosmetic gynecology in Lahore, Pakistan is organised in collaboration with International Society of Aesthetic Genital Surgery and Sexology (ISAGSS). Each training will start with live demo and followed by hands-on training of aesthetic gynecology. All course materials, protocols, and notes will be provided.
- Introduction to Aesthetic Genital Surgery (AGS)
- What is AGS ? History and Evolution of a Discipline
- Consultation and Patient selection
- Procedures list reviews: A to Z
- Dermal Filler in Vaginal Rejuvenation; Hydration, Labia Majora Augmentation
- Video: Correction of Labia Majora deflation, Introitus Hydration? Is it too much?
- BOTOX for Vaginismus Lecture/video
- Radio Frequency for Vaginal Rejuvenation – Lecture and Video (Thermiva)
- Vulvar and Anal pigmentation bleaching; – Video
- PRP in Vaginal and Vulvar Rejuvenation (O Shot)
- Carboxytherapy : Indications in Aesthetic Gynaecology
- The Latest in Mesotherapy and Micro needling in Vulvar and Vaginal rejuvenation
- LED: The latest non-invasive treatment in Vulvo-Vaginal rejuvenation, comparison of machines available in the market.
- Laser for Vaginal Rejuvenation and Vulvar by Co2 Laser – Femilift
- How to introduce the Non-Surgical Aesthetic Gynaecology treatments to your practice – Panel discussion
- G Spot Augmentation techniques and Potential Complications
- Office Anesthesia Protocols:
- Local Anesthesia Injections
- Mechanism, advantage and disadvantage of local Anesthesia
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Vaginoplasty)
- Types of Labia Minora hypertrophy
- Proper examination of Labia Minora hypertrophy and Clitoral hood
- Labiaplasty, Indications, Types of surgeries
- Labiaplasty of Labia Minora and Labia Majora, How to do it..?
- When to chose Vaginoplasty and Perionoplasty, (Video Demonstration)
- Classic technique of Labia Minora Plasty and Clitoral hood reduction
- Hymen Reconstruction surgery (Hymen Surgery, Hymeoplasty Surgery or Hymen Restoration)
- Mon Pubis Liposuction
Each training will start with live demo and followed by hands-on training of aesthetic gynecology. All course materials, protocols, and notes will be provided.
Call +971 55 532 2030 / +971 50 439 8837