AECS in collaboration with Universitätsklinikum Schleswig-Holstein (UKSH) proudly announce Fellowship in ART and Reproductive Medicine – Full Hands On Training in Colombo, Sri Lanka. This course provides a one-on-one comprehensive training in the clinical management & Laboratory practices to develop knowledge and skills in all aspects of IVF & Reproductive Medicine.
- How did ART improve over the last 50 years??
- One Stop Infertility Service & 3D TVS in ART
- Down Regulation- state of the art in ART
- Essentials in controlled Ovarian Super Ovulation with protocols on ovulation induction
- Different types of Agonist Protocols, Antagonist Protocols when and where to use
- Hysteroscopy in ART
- Tricks for the improvement of Follicular Puncture (FP),
- Embryo Transfer (ET) and Support of Corpus Luteum Phase (CLP)
- Surgical Interventions before ART
- Egg collection and Embryo Transfer Made Easy
- Understanding the IVF lab and how it is measured
- The basic semen analysis and beyond. How does this direct patient care?
- Principles of Congenital anomalies (adhesions, septum, uterus bicorn is, Roberts Uterus) Detection and Treatment
- USG in Infertility and Follicular monitoring in IUI / IVF Cycles
- Assisted Conception for women with PCO/PCOS
Call +971 55 532 2030 / +971 50 439 8837