This 3-day practical training workshop of Doppler and 3D Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology is organized by AECS MED in Dubai. The Course is approved by the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG).
- Physics, safety and techniques of uterine and fetal Doppler study
- Umbilical, Uterine, and Cerebral arteries
- Fetal Doppler in Twin pregnancy
- CONUTA classification of uterine anomalies. What’s new?
- 3D ultrasound in the evaluation of uterine anomalies.
- How to evaluate adenomyosis, myomas and IUDs by means of 3D ultrasound
- 3D ultrasound in Obstetrics.
- The fetal face and central nervous system
- Endometriosis of the central compartment (uterus, ovaries)
- Transvaginal evaluation of Deep Infiltrating Endometriosis (IDEA)
- 3D ultrasound of the pelvic floor
- Transperineal ultrasound in Obstetrics
- ISUOG Approved Course
- 3-day intensive course
- Excellent International Faculty
- Case-based discussion
- Assessment at the end of the course
- Follows the UK RCOG Training Syllabus
- Free 1 Year ISUOG Membership